1. By using or accessing this website including the services provided therein, you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use or access this website.
2. While every effort is taken by us to ensure the safety of this Website and the information contained or provided or uploaded therein, we do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
3. The material and/or information in this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve our rights to make changes or improvements at any time to the material and/or information provided in this Website. While the contents of this website is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this site will always (or forever) be available for use.
4. The material and/or information on this website are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Information, software, products, and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by us, our Affiliates or their respective suppliers. We may make improvements and/or changes on this website including changes/improvements to any data/information provided therein at any time.
5. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
6. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material, information, products or services contained in this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or otherwise. Any action you take upon the information/material contained in this website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
7. We may provide hyperlinks on our website which will enable you to visit other websites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. When you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
8. You acknowledge that this Website and the services specified therein are provided based on the terms and conditions forming part of the Website. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
9. You also acknowledge that through this website, A2Ztranscripts.com merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. A2Ztranscripts.com is not the last–mile service provider to you and therefore, A2Ztranscripts.com shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (verifier or downloader) including any Agency involved in facilitating such services. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the correctness of the information, data and/or materials provided or uploaded on or through this website by users. We at A2Ztranscripts.com, our Affiliates or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, and title.
10. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
11. We will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused (including on account of loss of data) from out of your usage of this website or the services provided therein. In no event shall we, our Affiliates or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this web site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise even if we at A2Ztranscripts.com, any of our Affiliates or their suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
13. We will not be liable to you or to any other person in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, reputation, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
14. We shall be not held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on this Website and assume no responsibility for anyone's use of the information or services
15. You agree to defend and indemnify us including our officers, directors, employees and agents, our Affiliates including their officers, directors, employees and agents and their suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:(a) your breach of the User Agreement or the documents referred to herein; or (b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
16. If any of the content of this disclaimer notice is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice and the illegal, invalid or unenforceable part shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
17. We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
18. This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of India, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India only.
19. We are not responsible for any delays in fulfilling your order once the Institution has received your request. The Institution may experience unusual delays in fulfilling your order for the following reasons.
• Planned and Unplanned Closures of the Institution
• Seasonal High Volumes
• Unexpected delays (Non availability of officials / Internal or external Strikes)
• Limited Office Hours
• Limited Staffing
• Lost, Damaged or Misplaced the Records